3 brains

3 brains

Friday 2 November 2012

This stuff is brilliant!


I bought some Brain Fuel today and I have used it twice before.  One of the biggest problems I have, post brain tumour, is when I get tired my body starts not functioning properly.  My legs become unco-ordinated and I feel like I am going to fall to sleep  My speech starts to slurr too.  A cup of coffee helps to re-awaken my brain but I would rather be in bed than be stared at!

At my Aunty Mary's 60th birthday party at the Village Hotel Leeds north, in Leeds England last month. this started happening to me, the bar man had no coffee on hand so I had to be a party pooper and retire to bed at about 9pm that night.

Thank goodness my sister, Claire, was there and she assisted me to get back to normality by making me some coffee in the room.




No comments:

Post a Comment